- Fixed a major bug which prevented program from opening a second time after installing on Windows Vista when user access control is enabled.
- Program no longer strips affixes before running the spell-checker on Indonesian words.
- Cut/Copy/Paste in the kamus window now work consistently and as originally intended.
- SF and AF buttons light yellow only when true word family words are found.
- More obvious now when stripping affixes of Indo words when floating mouse window is active.
- Indo word formation diagrams now appear at the end of the dictionary entry.
- Program no longer crashes when the word "zoom" is entered.
- Program no longer displays "press F2.." when no spell suggestions are returned.
- Added registration info and buttons on Help/About screen.
- Floating mouse window aligns more consistently in this version.