Klik di sini untuk versi b. Indonesia pada halaman ini.
The IndoDic E-kamus ("kamus" means "dictionary" in Indonesian) is a downloadable, Windows-based electronic dictionary and translating tool which lets you access the TruAlfa Indonesian and English translation dictionaries without an internet connection.
Features Overview :
- Both dictionaries contain more than fifty thousand words and phrases (same as IndoDic Web version ) and our mobile version for handheld devices.
- A "Reader" feature which gives instant translations by simply moving the mouse over a word. This allows one to understand and translate written text extremely quickly.
- Integrated spell-checker for automatically suggesting possible words or checking entire documents.
- Can be configured to pop-up and display instant translations from external programs such as Web browsers and text editors by simply double-clicking on a word or by copying text to the Windows clipboard.
- Text-to-Speech feature which allows you to hear English words pronounced.
- Shows word families, related words, and usage information for English and Indonesian words.
- Has a "sample usage" feature to see how words (or any word in the word family) are used in sentences or phrases.
Screenshots (click to enlarge):
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/Vista
- Pentium computer or better with at least 32mb ram
- 20 mb free disk space
- Mouse or other pointing device
The IndoDic E-kamus is free for personal use .
For use on multiple PCs in a corporate, educational, military or
government setting, please contact us for licensing arrangments.
Download the latest release:
(Version 1.2. July 4, 2008):
Installation notes: Download the file to your desktop or a temporary folder, then double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
Read the version history of IndoDic E-Kamus
We also have a lightweight mobile version for handheld devices with internet capability.
For comments or suggestions please send e-mail to